- Did you know about how Internet marketing has grown explosively over the recent years?
- Did you know that email opening on smartphones has increased over 80% in the past few months?
- Did you know blogs can influence consumer purchasing decisions by 63% more than magazines??
- Did you know videos increase conversions more by 86% on your website landing pages?
The above statistics indicate that Internet marketing is going to be extremely important for all professionals in all walks of business and personal communication.
- Want to understand Internet Marketing and different tools of Internet Marketing?
- Want to learn how Internet marketing can help your business?
The Internet and other technologies have been creating many interesting and innovative ways to deliver value to customer since its inception. It has many components like websites, one to one communication through social media, Search engine optimisation for best rankings on the internet and many more. There are blogs with good readership, and online communities like Youtube and Twitter which provides perfect platforms for connecting with today’s consumer. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to have a basic understanding of internet marketing and want to integrate internet marketing into their communication strategy.
The course is based on lectures and exercises in which will explain the theory behind the internet marketing and also explain the tools and techniques of using internet marketing.
- You can improve your CV and apply to internet marketing jobs
- You can explore new marketing opportunities on the web
- You can work online as a freelancer
- Get 100% support from the instructor
- Can clarify your doubts over emails even after completing the course
- What is Internet marketing?
- Shortcomings of conventional marketing
- The new era of digital marketing
- Why world is moving towards Digital marketing?
- How Digital marketing helps users find you at different stages of buying cycle?
- Marketing methods within Digital marketing
- World Internet users
- Internet marketing growth statistics
- Events fuelling Digital marketing growth
- Planning and building a website
- Social media marketing
- Search engine optimisation
- Search engine marketing
- Digital marketing mix
- 2 Live classes
- 1 Videos
- 2 PPTs
- 1 Documents
- 1Discussion question/exercise
Language of instruction: English